About Developer: Heeton Holdings Limited, KSH Holdings Limited, and TEE Land Limited
Rezi 26 Developer
Rezi 26 is a jointly developed by Kim Seng Heng Realty Pte Ltd, Tee Realty Pte Ltd and Heeton Homes Pte Ltd. This consortium also developed Rezi 3Two and The Boutiq @ Killiney.
Kim Seng Heng Realty Pte Ltd
KSH is a well-established construction, property development and property management group with operations in Singapore, Malaysia and the PRC.
The Group’s principal activities are as follows construction in Singapore and Malaysia and
property development and property management in the PRC.
KSH act as main contractors in construction projects for private and public sector customers in Singapore and for private sector customers in Malaysia. Their construction businesses in Singapore and Malaysia are carried on by their wholly-owned subsidiary, KSHEC, and their wholly-owned Malaysian subsidiary, Techpath, respectively. Their clients typically include property developers, landowners and governmental bodies.
The Group has two property developments in the PRC, one being Tianxing Riverfront Square in Tianjin, which was developed by their subsidiary, Tianjin Tian Xing Real Estate, and the other being Liang Jing Ming Ju in Beijing, which was developed by their associated company, Jin Hua Tong Da. KSH holdings also have a property management arm that manages Tianxing Riverfront Square. Their property management business in the PRC is undertaken by their subsidiary, Tianjin Tian Xing Property Management.
KSH is also involved in other joint ventures in property development are as follows
- joint venture with SLB Development (Spin-off Lian Beng Group Ltd) and Tee International Limited in the development of Hexacube at Changi.
- joint venture with Oxley Holdings Limited, Heeton Holdings Limited, SLB Development (Spin-off Lian Beng Group Ltd), Tee International Limited and ZAP Piling Pte Ltd for the development of Flora Ville, Flora Vista and Flora View and NeWest.
- Trio @ Sam Leong Road with Tee Land Limited, Heeton Homes, Futuris Holdings Pte Ltd and Zap Piling
- Cityscape with IOI Group
- Lincoln Suites with Koh Brothers Development Pte Ltd, SLB Development (Spin-off Lian Beng Group Ltd) and Heeton Homes Pte Ltd
- High Park Residences with CEL Development and Heeton Holdings Limited
- Sky Green with Heeton Homes, Tee Realty and Zap Piling Pte Ltd
- 121 Collection On Whitley with Heeton Homes Pte Ltd, ZAP Piling Pte Ltd and RafflesAsia.
- Rezi 35 with Tee Realty
- Affinity At Serangoon, Riverfront Residences with Oxley Holdings Limited, SLB Development (Spin-off Lian Beng Group Ltd) and Apricot Capital.
- Rezi 24 with SLB Development and Heeton Homes.
Heeton Homes Pte Ltd
Heeton Holdings was established in 1976, as a private company engaged in the ownership, lease and operation of wet markets and retail outlets as well as the development of small to medium sized property projects. Heeton became a public listed company in September 2003.
Since its formation, the company has been renowned for its unique property developments aimed at the discerning home-buyers as well as favourable returns from its retail and wet market operations. Their leadership and niche business focus in the key business segment of retail and wet market operations creates strategic long-term strengths as well as future growth opportunities for the company. Similarly, Heeton’s property developments are focused in quality and characterised by their unique architectual features alongside high construction standards.
By building on its key strengths, niche focus and positioning, Heeton is well placed in its pursuit of continued success, consistent operational excellence and outstanding financial performance guided by the farsighted and flexible management team.
Some of Heeton Homes projects include Onze @ Tanjong Pagar, iLiv@Grange and the following joint ventures
- Flora Ville, Flora Vista and Flora View and NeWest which is a joint venture with Oxley Holdings Limited, SLB Development (Spin-off Lian Beng Group Ltd), KSH Holdings Limited, Tee International Limited and ZAP Piling Pte Ltd
- Trio @ Sam Leong Road with KSH Holdings, Heeton Homes, Futuris Holdings Pte Ltd and Zap Piling
- Lincoln Suites with Koh Brothers Development Pte Ltd, SLB Development (Spin-off Lian Beng Group Ltd) and Kim Seng Heng Realty Pte Ltd.
- High Park Residences with CEL Development and KSH Holdings Limited
- Westwood Residences (EC), The Lumos with Koh Brothers Development
- Sky Green with KSH Realty, Tee Realty and Zap Piling Pte Ltd
- 121 Collection On Whitley with KSH Holdings Limited, ZAP Piling Pte Ltd and RafflesAsia.
- Rezi 24 with SLB Development and KSH Holdings.
Tee International Limited
TEE International Limited (“TEE” or “the Group”) was established in the 1980s, and grew from a general electrical contractor to a recognised Engineering and Integrated Real Estate Group that it is today. With its operations spanning across Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Cambodia, Brunei, Vietnam and China, TEE continues to focus on its core Engineering specialisation, complemented by its Integrated Real Estate business.
Listed on the Stock Exchange of Singapore Dealing and Automated Quotation System “SESDAQ” (now known as the SGX Catalist) in 2001, TEE was upgraded to the SGX Mainboard in 2008.
Over the years, TEE has established a strong track record in delivering quality and value-added services by providing integrated solutions to its customers. With a strong brand position, TEE has been able to secure prominent projects both locally and regionally.
With its people at the centre of TEE’s business model, TEE branches out through its twin engines of growth – Engineering and Integrated Real Estate by tapping on the expertise, experience and capabilities of its people. The Group has expanded its regional presence in South East Asia (“SEA”) either fully undertaken by TEE’s team or through strategic partnerships and acquisitions.
Integrated Real Estate & Facilities Management
In the property development sector, TEE acquires and develops well-designed homes to suit the lifestyle for the urban dwellers in both Singapore and Thailand. By incorporating its expertise from the Engineering segment, the Group value adds to property development with a more effective project management system via executing project construction in both residential and commercial development. TEE’s property projects include The Thomson Duplex, Cantiz@Rambai, Chewathai Ratchaprarop and 33 Changi North Crescent. Aside from these current developments, TEE has grown its land bank both in Singapore and Thailand as it foresees growing demand for quality private housing in these locales.
TEE manages facilities in Singapore and Thailand. The newly built Marina Bay Sands (MBS) workers dormitory in Marina South is designed, built and managed by its subsidiary PBT Engineering Pte Ltd. The communal blocks combine recreational facilities with housing for up to 4,000 workers.
In Thailand, TEE had been managing the residential estate for National Housing Authority of Thailand since 2001 at Rom Klao Estate with 2,431 units of flats and in 2007, TEE is appointed as the managing agent for the King Power Estates.
TEE also design and build about 2,000 units of 2-storey low-cost houses in Thailand Northeastern provinces of Maha Sarakharm, Nakorn Phanon, Sakon Nakorn and Yasothorn initiated by National Housing Authority.
Some of Tee International Limited developments include
- joint venture with Lian Beng Group and KSH Holdings in the development of Hexacube at Changi.
–Aura 83 at Duku Road.
–91 Marshall at 91 Marshall Road.
–448 @ East Coast @ 448 East Coast Road
–Flora Ville, Flora Vista and Flora View and NeWest which is a joint venture with Oxley Holdings Limited, SLB Development (Spin-off Lian Beng Group Ltd), KSH Holdings Limited, Heeton Homes and ZAP Piling Pte Ltd
–Sky Green with KSH Realty, Heeton Homes and Zap Piling Pte Ltd
–Rezi 35 with KSH Holdings
–The Peak @ Cairnhill I, 35 Gilstead and The Peak @ Cairnhill II with TG Development.
Keep your whole family together in this Condo located in matured Geylang township of Singapore. For additional enquiry, please Get in touch with Us at sale information Hotline for further details on.