Pavilion Square is probably the best investment when it comes to location. The cleverly mixed residential and commercial development is built around its occupants in mind. Situated in the heart of Geylang’s most vibrant location and access to the city, major highways and public transportation, Pavilion Square will be the ultimate benchmark for the next residential and commercial developments.
The 42 residential units are built for privacy and yet not restricting its occupier's access. All residential units are built at the back of the commercial units; and not forgetting the swimming pool, top quality fittings, and fixtures, as well as premium appliances, makes Pavilion Square a great and exciting place to live.
93 units of freehold commercial space are housed in the most visible and iconic landmark of Geylang. Cutting-edge design together with well-conceived commercial space planning and comfort plus proximity, access, human traffic, and abundant business opportunities makes Pavilion Square a truly unique development and investment.
Commercial Retail Spaces
The Residences block
For additional enquiry about Pavilion Square, please get in touch with Us at sale information Hotline or leave your contact at the form below for further details on.
Why invest in Pavilion Square?
1. Closeness to Amenities – Amenities is just right at the doorstep with its own commercial block.
2. Well Connected – For drivers, a short drive to KPE will be able to connect to the rest of the major Expressways
3. Low Quantum Investment – Great for new or prudent investors
4. Strong Rental Demand and Rental Yield – Demand has grown these few years coupled with the future Paya Lebar Hub will drive it to a great height. The average yield of 4% is higher than the national average of 2-3%.
5. Potential Return – The upcoming developments in the next 5 years will potentially drive up the price of Pavilion Square.