Waterbank at Dakota is a 99-years leasehold condominium development located at 25 Dakota Crescent in district 14. It stands 20 storeys tall and comprises a total of 616 residential units with full condo facilities for residents relaxation. Expected TOP is on 2010.
Waterbank at Dakota is a few minutes away from Dakota MRT station and Kallang MRT station Several tender bus services are also available nearby It is close to several schools such as Broadrick secondary School, Northlight School and Chung Cheng High School.
Waterbank at Dakota is a few minutes away from Dakota MRT station and Kallang MRT station. Take a look at location to explore more information about this neighbourhood
Why invest in WaterBank at Dakota?
- Less than 200m walk to Dakota MRT Station.
- 5 minutes' walk to Old Airport Road Hawker Center.
- Surrounded by food outlets and restaurants, where feast of delectable food are readily available.
- Easy access to Raffles Place, MBFC & Orchard Road.
- Within 1km to Kong Hwa School.
- Developed by reputable developer UOL.
- Open view with good privacy.
- Efficient and squarish layout.
- Renovated unit; owner-occupied and kept in excellent condition.
- No west sun, bright and breezy.